Subject: Re: [Leica] (Leica) Re FS M3 and two Summicrons
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 20:00:40 +0200

Simon,

Congrats to you and condolences to your credit card...Based on several
experiences with the Leica Shop, I am certain that the transaction will go
totally smoothly and you will have a beautiful lens in your hands in a few
days.

Nathan

Simon Pulman-Jones wrote:

> SNIP   I went to look at the Leica Shop of Vienna site to look at
> the Elcan 90/1 and whilst I was there I noticed that they had a very nice
> 21 Super Angulon.  I have been looking for a nice, late Super Angulon that
> I will be able to use on my M5 for ages - it is very hard to find an SA
> (any SA, let alone one of the late ones that is useable on an M5) which is
> still with its hood, caps and finder.  I'm usually a very cautious buyer,
> but in this case I had a rush of adrenaline and pushed the 'Buy' button.
> It'll be interesting to see how smoothly the transaction goes.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

General photo site: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/