Subject: Re: [Leica] Forte and Contax G
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 11:02:25 -0700

Roy Feldman wrote:

> In the 'how did they do that department'- Contax is supposed to be coming
> out with a 35-70 zoom for the G series.
> I order Forte paper from Calumet.

I'm sure Leica anticipated it a year ago with it's Tri Elmar.
It would be real interesting if this lens actually works on the existing G2 or
if the G3 has to come out. The  Viewfinder on my wifes Fuji zoom point and shoot
from a dozen or mare years ago appears very similar to the G2 so I theorized
quite a while ago that this would be the case.
Mark Rabiner