Subject: Re: [Leica] R4 and 35-70
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:04:48 -0500

People always whine about the R4 having troubles; I have two with alot of
use, canoe trips, banging about in a backpack, etc etc and never had a spot
of problem with either one.  Very dependable and EASY and intuitive to use.
Don't know about the lens, or the winder as I have the drive which is great
in itself; from what I've read check the electronics closely, check the
meter with a hand meter and check the foam around the rear door.  Best of
luck and good shooting!  Kent