Subject: Re: [Leica] R4 and 35-70
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@marketingcomm.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:07:03 -0500

	--> about Leica R4: there is a brand new one at our local Leica
	dealer, along with a Leica R6 (not a 6.2). I made no comments
	but feel odd that they would not have managed to sell
	these two more than 5, 10 years ago... They also have a (also new)
	Leica M6 with ostrich leather (magnificent object!).

A dealer here in the Kansas City area still has on his shelves a new,
unsold R7 and R6 (not 6.2). At least, he did last time I was there a few
weeks ago. I don't find it odd that they have never sold, but rather sad.

Larry