Subject: [Leica] User report 25 Skopar
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 17:04:58 +0200

Hi,

I'am using the 25 skopar since a few months and enjoying it
a lot. That  lens is really nice.

I don't have the Leica 24 Asph to compare with but the results are
really ok for me, as other reported too.

My experience showed me that  the meter of the M6
give me half or one stop more than the correct exposure.
Probably because of "the surface metered".
Therefore I always close half a stop before taking a picture
(one stop if the subject is bright).

Anyone  had the same experience ?

Xavier.