Subject: RE: [Leica] M3 or rapidwinder
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 13:22:18 -0400

Xavier,

Do you miss shots because you need to change lenses, or because you can't
wind quickly enough?

Want to shoot 2 different film stocks in the same situation?

Much as I love Tom's rapidwinders (and Tom, for that matter), my guess would
be that if you think about your needs, you'll go for another body right now.
(also, consider M2/m4-2/m4-p as well as M3).

Desire and lust for ARW's, however, have little to do with needs. :=)

have good light,

Alistair