Subject: RE: [Leica] M3 or rapidwinder (LONG!)
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 13:28:31 -0400

I agree with Martin in that you need to find out what works for you. I
traded my M3 in on a M6HM because I couldn't use the 50mm lens on an M3
comfortably. With glasses and being a left eyed user I can't see enough of
the frame so it was reserved for 75mm and longer lenses. Since it didn't
have frame lines for 75mm, and I wanted the built in meter and faster
your favorite lens was the 35, I would either go for the Rapidwinder if you
needed it (I love mine) or another body with 35mm viewfinder.

My 2 cents

Ken