Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 .72: Tolerance and fun
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 13:12:19 -0700

..........You've got the minority opinion on this one Frank..........

Mark: Firstly I don't remember the vote, second who cares if I am in a
minority?  I can;'t state my opinion, only yours counts?

TOLERANCE seems an appropriate word.........

........Even seen a document with you name signed to it that you didn't
write?......

Yes, but don't care..... it wasn't me..... But I bet the people that were
taken in by that and this document were feeling a bit, silly.......

I did not hear that Tom said anything about this mess ( could have missed
it, but...), and his vote really is the only one that counts.
So the bottom line to me is ......   The Internet is a place where fantasies
roll out all over.  Even at the LUG.  M7, M7.2, M8, M69.

Use my name all you want, but please, once in a while, on the PAY TO THE
ORDER OF line on a check.

Frank Filippone, AKA: Jesse James, Matt Dillon, Sergio Franchi, Bette
Midler, and Bill Clinton.

PS.... Forest is in Solms.  Cambron is in Manhattan.