Subject: [Leica] re: New Leica M7.72
From: "John Smith" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 17:25:35 PDT

"Anonymous" deserves to be heard this toto character must have his or her
legitimate reason to withhold there name.  Who is to say that this person
isnt a inside source that Leica wants to defame.  They could of easily
highjacked his Hotmail account and post bogus email after they post
legitimate post.  I'm not sure how secure my Hotmail account

Adam S.