Subject: Re: [Leica] To sell or not to sell
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 20:13:32 -0500

At 09:25 PM 9/2/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Now that I have the Leicaflex and the 60mm macro, the main justification for
>hanging on to the Pentax is gone and I am selling it.

A friend here in town is really big into Pentax. He has the 300 2.8! It's a
fabulous lens, but heavy as all get out. They must have built it with
uranium or something! He might be interested in some of your stuff. What
are you selling?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

    My best work is often almost unconscious and occurs ahead of my ability
to understand it. -Sam Abell; "Stay This Moment"