Subject: RE: [Leica] M3 or rapidwinder
From: "Greg.Chappell" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 12:51:39 -0500

Andrew,

Check this site for the Rapidwinder;
TTAbrahams@aol.com

Greg

- -----Original Message-----
From: achurak [mailto:achurak@cusa.canon.com]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 12:53 PM
To: leica-users
Subject: [Leica] M3 or rapidwinder

       Hello Friends,

         I am reading the interesting discussion everyone is
         having on the Leica rapidwinder
         I am interested in finding out about this product.

          In my reading on the LUG and magazines ( Shutterbug )
          and Leica sales material. I can not find any material
          on who currently makes the famous Leica rapidwinder who is
          everyone is writing about. I can not find any pictures
          at all about it.

          Is this a discontinued part from old Leica cameras ?
          Will this item void the leica factory warrenty on new
          equipment , as it is not factory ?

          Thank you.

          Andrew Churak

          Opions are mine and not of my employer.