Subject: [Leica] M-6 Options......
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:19:13 -0700

> Thanks Pat, Are you sure Tom makes the M6 version in chrome?

> "The finish of the cases is black anodized alloy for the M6/M4-P/M4-2
> winders and a > brushed "chrome" finish for the M2 version."
>
> >While Tom may have photos of black rapidwinders, he does also make chrome
> >rapidwinders.
> >Take care,
> >Pat McKee

Not long ago, Mr. A was seen sporting about town with a winder that I can
only describe as "tourquoise" in color and a matching soft release atop what
I do not know. The winder was so flashy I forgot to look at the camera.

So the question is not what color can I get for my winder, but how the hell
do I get Leica to match it!

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA