Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 .72 - aftermath
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 06:31:52 +0000

>> >The one thing the M7 .72 posting certainly made us do was look at the
>> Leica
>> >site on the web, and a couple of related sites as well instead of
>> peering in
>> >wonderment at our own navels.
>> >
>> >Are we sure Leica didn't post this just to get us to search their
>> site?  ;>)
>> >
>> >Gerry
>> >

>> I am very positive that Leica Solms will NOT stoop that low and to the
>> extent of impersonation of a real person in order to attract people to
>> visit their website.   I have the highest regard for their integrity,
>> business standing and of course optical quality.
>>
>> Dan K.
>
>Dan, you have no sense of humor. Gerry was joking ......
>
>Bernard.

Alamak!*  I should have seen Gerry's winky eye but it was obviously
overshadowed by his big nose.... My apologies if I sounded
SOoooo......serious.

Dan K.

* a colloquial term which means, "Oh my gosh!" in my part of the woods.
      'Promises are not meant to be broken....some people just fail to see the
                    importance of keeping them'