Subject: Re: [Leica] 28 Summicron
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 23:44:08 -0500

At 06:47 PM 9/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Check the archives for about a month ago. It's the Aspherical hole in the
>Leica
>Lensline while by all logic MUST be filled in.

Are you sure it's going to be an M lens? Might a Summicron be too big for
the viewfinder on the M6? Doesn't the R lineup need some new wide lenses?
I'm hoping it's an R lens. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

    My best work is often almost unconscious and occurs ahead of my ability
to understand it. -Sam Abell; "Stay This Moment"