Subject: [Leica] WTB Summarex LTM
From: "Jim Gerken" <Jim_Gerken@norwalk-furniture.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 14:45:54 -0400

Dan Post brought you luggers to my attention. I'll think of
him every time I empty my mailbox!
I'm old school and enjoy things more when a little effort is
involved - I fish from a wooden boat, ride a Vincent, and
shoot an old double.
I also run a lot of film through a couple of LTM Leicas.
I've got a project coming up for which the limited depth of
field of an 85MM @ 1.5 or 2 would be perfect. Anyone out
there willing to part with a Summarex? I'd prefer one with a
serial number <1236XXX. Thanks.