Subject: [Leica] M6 .85#'s
From: Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 14:22:55 -0700

The only #'s I have on the non-TTL were compiled by Frank Filippone, see
http://cameraquest.com/m685.htm

production confirmed by Leica to be only 3,130

for reasons unknown, the master Leica M list supplied to me by Leica does not
list the .85 separately http://cameraquest.com/mtype.htm

as far as I know, the M6 Titanium is discontinued, gone when they went to the
TTL models.  no official production figures, strangely they were mixed in with
regular M6 production.

if LUG members care to email me M6 Titanium #'s, eventually we will be able to
make an educated guess on production.  Presently my guess is less than 4,000

yes, it and the .85 are collector's items now, though the prices have yet to go
up much.

of course, eventually any Leica M will be considered a collectors item.

Stephen