Subject: [Leica] Rebuild my R8
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:59:40 -0400

Eric Welch et al,

I'm glad to be back on the List! I went thru harrowing
experiences with my Vestibular Neuronitis over the
last 7 months. In moments of despair, I sold off some
of my R8 lenses; however, I've kept a core group.

I still have a R7 & a R8 with:  a.) 24mm Elmarit. b.)
35 f2 "cron". c.) 90 Elmarit. d.)  180 apo Elmarit.

Since I've now been able to photograph again; I've
been surprised how adequate this minimal set of
lenses has turned out to be.

I'm thinking of re-expanding my set of lenses & am
giving serious consideration to starting off by
purchase of the 100 apo Macro.

More thoughts later ;-)

Tom D.