Subject: Re: [Leica] A mystery
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 22:12:03 -0400

Henry Ambrose wrote:

> Did you transport the camera with the lens attached?
>
> Or did it just fail in normal handling?

Henry,

The camera travels in a Porter Case with the 100/2.8 attached. The
camera is not "carriable" via the shoulder strap with either the 70-180
or the 180/2 lenses, which are the only other ones I own. When those
lenses are attached, I carry the camera/lens combination in my palm,
holding the lens.

David W. Almy
Annapolis