Subject: Re: [Leica] Homophobic leicaphiles
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 02:04:38 -0400

At 17:01 -0400 06/09/99, Stuart Phillips wrote:
>As someone who is gay and I was disappointed to receive the following as
>part of the digest;  yes, I "can take a joke" but I shouldn't have to take
>that kind of joke.  If you don't see why it's offensive, try substituting
>Hispanics or some other ethnic group... Ideally, I would like to see others
>object as I would have done if an ethnic joke had been made.  I guess we'll
>see.

	--> Come on, Stuart.
	I can understand your resentment
	but you just have to imagine this joke
	as YOU would tell it to your Gay friends
	and make the most of it.
	Then have THEM fill in what goes on on Saturdays
	and Sundays. Humor starts by taking a real bad shot
	at the guy in the mirror: gets a day going !
	My own answer:
	*
	*
	*
	*
	*
	*
	If you think Friday was great,
	you have yet to see Week-ends down here !

	Don't forget your Leica !

	AJQ -- the Salad Bar Demon-on-a-Diet