Subject: [Leica] OT - Italian reader needed
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 03:11:50 EDT

I have just received a letter from a gallery in Sienna that I was hoping
would take some of my work.   The problem is the letter is hand written and I
cannot read a word of it.   It is not just a matter of translation, the
handwriting is so different to English that I cannot read it.   All I know is
that there is a date in the middle of it.   This could be a suggested date
for an exhibition, or the date that the gallery is closing for lack of funds
- - I jus don't know!

Is there an Italian reading LUGer who can help me out if I scan the letter
and email it, or alternatively fax it.

Many, many thanks!

Gerry