Subject: [Leica] New Web Site
From: "Robert McElwee" <romcelwee@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 11:41:08 -0400

I have a new Web Site that is up containing some Leica Images from this
spring and summer, a couple of Noctilux shots and a few things with older
lenses.

Hope you see something you like. I will be upgrading, changing, rescanning,
etc. every so often so come back occasionally to see if there is anything
new.

The latest browsers will work best and this was Made On A Mac so I don't
know how it will come across on the Gates platform. Everything on the web
looks good on a Mac.

www.mindspring.com/~romcelwee/leica.html

Thanks,

Bob