Subject: Re: [Leica] The Choices are Varied and Distinguished
From: ppalestini@symcorinc.ca
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:26:32 -0400

I was a diehard 35mm Nikon fan and over the years have accumulated quite a bit
equipment. Two years ago I acquired a Hasselblad and I haven't used the Nikon(s)
since. I recently took one out (Nikon 601) and it reminded me of the
efficiencies of an automatic and smaller camera.

I was thinking of selling the Nikon equipment and upgrading to some newer
technology. I love Zeiss lenses and Contax AX could be one choice, or, the Leica
R8, or, sticking with a classic like the Leica M6. Any comments?