Subject: RE: [Leica] M4-2
From: "Greg.Chappell" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 16:32:41 -0500

Never had one, but I've heard probably as many people on this site who have
used and liked them as those that hate 'em. Being the ugly "stepchild" of
the M4 probably has a lot to do with it. I've handled a number of them in
the second hand department at the Leica store here and they have the look
and feel of an M4P to me, but that's without actually using one to take
pictures. Know what you mean, though. I like the "90" frameline on the M4,
although my M4 was converted to the M4-P viewfinder by the last owner. I'll
PROBABLY never own a 28 or 75 ($$$$$$), but you never know!