Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and Hasselblad -- conformity and comfort
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 17:06:22 -0500

At 07:04 PM 9/7/99 +0100, David Morton wrote:
>I don't think blondes have lines on their bottoms any more, Eric. I gather
>it's something to do with more user-friendly modern underwear design...

A portrait photographer friend has told me of his distress shooting seniors
to find some girls don't wear underwear to avoid VPL. He's too honorable a
person to take advantage of such a situation. And it's unkind of those
girls to subject him to it!

VPL = Visible panty line.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Capt'n! The spellchecker kinna take this abuse