Subject: Re: [Leica] Help printing scanned Leica negatives!
From: Frank Conley <frankconley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 06:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

Never. I've seen "prints" created by others, and have followed
comparisons of inkjet photo paper in photography magazines. From what
I've seen up until today, a 4x6 print from K-mart still looks
infinitely better than an inkjet print. This doesn't mean that that
won't change tomorrow.

Additionally, there is the question of longevity in inkjet prints. For
my purposes, I don't have any need for temporary prints, so an RC print
is my idea of short term.

- --Frank

P.S. I do lots of work in PhotoShop for web purposes (both mine and
others) and actually have an Epson inkjet capable of "photo" quality--I
just haven't done any myself.