Subject: Re: [Leica] camera bag
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:17:51 -0800

>Does anyone have any suggestions for an  inconspicuous bag that will
>hold 2 rangefinders with lenses attatched and a few
>accessories...something that does not say, "Look at me, I am carrying
>camera equipment!" Low price would be great also!
>
>Mike

definitely!

try the domke camera satchel. it will easily hold 2 ms + lenses and
accessories, without drawing too much attention to itself. i toted my m6 +
3 lenses and accessories around in that bag this past summer in paris and
amsterdam - carrying it everywhere with me every day. i don't think most
people i crossed even realized there was a camera in it.

guy

p.s. plus, it's inexpensive!