Subject: Marketa Luskacova, was RE: [Leica] anyone made a picture recently ?s
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:34:23 -0400

Henry, you wrote:

has anyone out there had experience with separation in the rangefinder?

I suggest you email to Peter (see below) with a description of the problem,
he can probably help you. (plus, no NY ego to get in the way of good old
fashioned service). Or call Don G. 608 838 4769.

LUGGERS, a quaetion for you all:

anyone know anything about the work of Marketa Luskacova? Peter mentioned
her to me (see email below), but I am totally ignorant of her work.

best of light (whatever that means for your subject, film, lens,
chemistry...and intention)

Alistair