Subject: [Leica] Hey its only an opinion!
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:19:46 -0700

Having bought a the Ernst Haas book "The Creation," I feel the same way.
There are those in the LUG that get worked up about his work, to me its just
OK.  Doesn't do anything for me.
I'll take Rowell over Haas, Adams over Weston, Stieglitz over White, an M
over an R, Holyfield over Tyson, Cindy Crawford over Calista Flockhart, etc.

Like everything else its just an opinion, nothing more.

Peter K