Subject: [Leica] Re: Heliar Pricing
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:32:07 -0700

On 9 Sep 99, Cummer Family wrote, at least in part:

> Dear Roger,
> Went and dug out the Shutterbug and the prices I quoted are correct. The
> price rise in the Heliar is perhaps a good example of high demand chasing
> low supply. I am glad I bought my lens when I did! Cheers, Howard.

I just checked both Tamarkin and B & H's websites revised
8/25/99 and 8/30/99 respectively, and the prices are $499 and
$449 as stated. I tend to think that these are the prices now.
Shutterbug has the constraints of any paper publication, thus the
prices listed in the latest Shutterbug are likely a month or two
behind. I haven't called to verify as I hate to bother people with
price inquiries unless I'm hot to trot!

Now gotta check that $399 price from Cambridge!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    Soon as the evening shades prevail