Subject: [Leica] Flash for R8
From: "James Harrison" <leica@wf.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 23:05:08 -0500

I have just about decided to buy a R-8 instead of a M-6.  Cant really see
using the M-6 at work in the field.  The following was taken from the Leica
Page:
.
TTL flash exposure metering: centre-weighted integral metering with LEICA
SF20 and system-compatible flash equipment and SCA 3501 adapter.
Flash release: via central X hot-shoe contact or standard X contact socket.

I do require TTL flash exposure, is there a SCA 3501 for the Metz 40MZ-2?  I
have too much invested in that flash system to change;;;thanks in advance;;
jh

 Jim Harrison
Wichita Falls TX
N 34.01.650