Subject: RE: [Leica] Beauty of the digital darkroom
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 05:19:38 -0700

Thanks for all that good info, Mark.

I'm just getting my digital darkroom set up (HP S20 and Epson 750), and I'm
going to need all the practical info I can find.  From the sample prints
I've seen from the 750 and the initial scans from the S20, I have great
hopes for this setup - especially at that price point.  And it sure will be
nice to be know that *all* the screwups in the final image are my own doing!
Thanks again for the helpful hints.

Paul Chefurka