Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Heliar Pricing
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:07:52 -0400

B(lacktape) D(octor)-
Aw c'mon! Lighten up! It's 9/9/99, and the computer didn't crash; I still
have electric power, the coffee is still hot, WE know where to get 'em for
$349, and the sun is shining! My wife hugged me this morning, and the dog
didn't pee on the rug-
It doesn't get much better than this!
Dan
- - An optimist sees a glass of Lagavulin, and says the glass is half
full....the LUGger says," Who the heck has been drinking outta my glass?!?"