Subject: RE: [Leica] now tools...
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:23:25 -0700

They all turn bolts and screws, some are just preferred for the way they
feel.  Others garner a loyalty or cult-like following.
In the hands of a mechanic either tool will fix a car, in the hands of a
lesser person, the car remains broken.  Personally, I don't think the driver
cares what the mechanic uses, as long as the car gets fixed.  Hence the
reason that readers of periodicals don't really care if you are using a
Contax, Leica, Nikon, Canon or Vivitar camera to take the photo, only that
its there.

Peter K