Subject: Re: [Leica] Messages
From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:40:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, A.H.SCHMIDT wrote:

> An amended category list would have to be issued at say a weekly basis.
>
> ...Friday the list could be collided by a group of volunteers...
>
> What do you guys and gals think.

I dunno: Friday's collides with the Friday Buy/Sell for the LUG... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                                 (__)                 (__)
Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab |           (oo)                 (OO)
email: mvh@media.mit.edu          |   /|     ||
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/        | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~