Subject: Re: [Leica] R future
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:53:02 +0200

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Lucien,
>
> Does this mean that the ones I see at Fnac or elsewhere were ordered by
> someone who then regretted? In that case one ought to be able to
> negotiate a better price...

Nathan,

FNAC use to order a model of every camera order able.

10 years ago I had the chance to by from them like new:

1 Hasselblad FCM body
1   "    ELM body,
1   "  80mm
1   "  120mm
1   "  A12 film back
1 NOVOFLEX complete with both lens head (400mm + 600mm)

Total = 32.000 BEF

All that material was on the ground in the attic of City 2.

;-)

Now it's possible that Leica still has some R6.2 in stock.
But I'm almost sure they are not in regular production.

Erwin will answer that question.

Lucien