Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographing Art
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:20:35 -0400

Roy-
We meet again! I used to do that as well, photographing art for a friend who
sent the transparencies to galleries, and it's good to hear that you have
found a film suited to the purpose. Can I ask, what sort of light do you
use? I ended up filtering photoflods- this was years ago, because the artist
did not like the rendering of strobes, even if they were filtered for Uv- if
not, some of the artwork 'pholoresced' and the color could change in some
areas!
Still, it was a challenge, and if I do it again, I will certainly try the
EPN! Thanks!
Dan