Subject: RE: [Leica] R6.2/Leica Flash Problem
From: "Clompus, Dr. Richard [INN]" <RCLOMPUS@INNUS.JNJ.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:27:42 -0400

Elliot,

The only way I have been able to use fill-in flash with the M6 is to under
expose the flash by 2 stops by telling it I am using a higher ASA film.  It
is easier to use fill in flash with the MZ3 flash than the SF 20.  The flash
synch speed of 1/50 is somewhat of a hindrance with the M6.  I try to use a
Noctilux or 35mm non-aspheric Summilux whenever I can.  I wish Leica or an
after market made a smaller flash like the one for the Contact G1/G2.  I
think its called the TLA 200.  On the other hand, you probably get a lot
more "red eye" pictures with the flash that much closer to the lens.

Richard