Subject: [Leica] Introducing Johnny Deadman
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:53:12 +0100

Former M3 street shooter, current T90/35f2 owner, just bought a dented 35
Summilux, bidding on ebay on an M4-P, professional screenwriter, thinks the
leica is the equivalent of the manual typewriter, the Konica Hexar a word
processor... maybe.

Oh yeah, and I have a trashed Canon 7 (maple syrup explosion on
transatlantic flight) with a deliciously soft 28/2.8. Am I the only person
who thinks contrast and edge-to-ege sharpness are over-rated?

Tri-x in split D-76, rated at 320. What else do you need to know?

- --
Johnny Deadman

"The TV business ...is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no
good reason."
- - Hunter S. Thompson

(The only thing he and I are likely to agree on)