Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Equipment Rental
From: "phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:02:27 -0400

Hi Martin,

Check out E.P Levine on Dry Dock Road.  They have a web page with
rental list & price (not always up to date) but it gives you an idea.
They have Leica M, Canon, Nikon, Hasselblad, Mamiya, Toyo,
 Fuji 6x17, etc.
I rent from them some times.  Make sure you call ahead to reserve.

Hunt's in Melrose also has a rental department, but I have never use them.

- - Phong

From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>