Subject: Re: [Leica] Beauty of the digital darkroom
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:35:47 -0500

At 06:54 PM 9/10/99 -0400, Martin Howard wrote:
>fact that, in my opinion, GIMP does everything and more that I've ever used
>Photoshop for.  I don't use Photoshop for everything, and I don't use it
>professionally, but that's beside the point.  OK, so in other contexts,
>Photoshop may be a more powerful tool: I'm not sure that justifies the
>flamethrower, though...

You are the one who got upset. You said GIMP was at least as powerful as
Photoshop, and I simply stated, tongue in cheek (should have used the
smiley face) you (thus) don't know Photoshop that well... implying "or you
wouldn't have said that." I'm not mad, I just didn't want people to think
GIMP was as powerful as Photoshop as your first post implied.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You're only young once; you can be immature f'ever