Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Black vs. silver
From: jon honeyball <jhoneyball@woodleyside.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 10:19:13 +0100

A special edition Leica M6 that *actually gets used*?

You mean this one wont come with the obligatory pair of white cotton gloves
which it should be handled with?

The brass under paint is a nice idea, but I really honestly wonder how many
will even get a scratch, let alone something so value-deflating as wear&tear

Jon