Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP!!! - Epson 750
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 08:07:13 -0700

I'm familiar with your frustration, B.D. My Epson Color 800 will not print
envelopes correctly: it prints the return address and addressee vertically
rather than horizontally. I spoke with a lady at Epson and she said "it's your
application, not the printer. Call tech support re your application". She got
increasingly angry. The application is Wordperfect 2000. I've also failed with
Word 97 and Pagemaker. This is in spite of inserting the envelope in the feed
tray in the correct direction. My previous Epson Color did not have this
problem. Is Epson's tech support department actually an insane asylum? Where's
Jack Nickolson when we need him??