Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #60
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 19:47:38 +0100

>> Tri-x in split D-76, rated at 320. What else do you need to know?
>>

> Sounds like my kind of guy! Diafine works pretty well, too!

Or D-23 when it's sunny! Yahoo. In praise of old things.

(A UK photo magazine tested 40 b&w films this month. Tri-X got top points
for 400)

- --
Johnny Deadman

"Write without pay until somebody offers pay. If nobody offers within three
years, the candidate may look upon this circumstance with the most implicit
confidence that sawing wood is what he was intended for" - Mark Twain