Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Tilley Hats!
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 14:38:07 -0700

On 11 Sep 99, Mark Rabiner wrote, at least in part:

> Meg or Jennifer? Both great even without their hats. Neither should have
> to pay taxes as far as I am concerned. Or pay for anything! We should
> subsidize our great artists! Mark Rabiner

Great! Do you feel all warm and cuddly now, Mark? I think I hear
Oddmund in the wings.

Damned if I'll post further on this, but my bet is that it will spawn
the usual posts by the usual respondents. Hang on troop! Here
comes the struggling artist stuff again and how man can not afford
to destroy the arts. Oy veh! (Having slipped into the vernacular, I
should now wish our Jewish subscribers a most Happy New Year!)

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    When a public offical accepts a gift,