Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 15:46:14 -0600

> Sorry....you guys have me on the Nomex underwear.  I am not familiar with
> them.  Is this the brand that Ted uses to clean his lenses?

Its the "flame" resistant stuff Formula 1 race care drivers wear. Can also
be worn to prevent E Mail flames! ;-)

(When well worn and soft, is the expensive way Schumacher or Villeneuve
clean their Leicas - hey, they can afford them. Hey, now there is a good
thread - do F1 drivers use Leica? to Indy Car drivers use Canon and Nikon??
Does Jackie Stewart use a nice old well worn M3?)

Tim