Subject: [Leica] Nikon lens for sale
From: Andrew Morang <morang@magnolia.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 22:26:43 -0500

Dear LUG readers,

For sale (sorry, non-Leica):

Nikon 35-70 mm f/3.3-4.5 AF Nikkor lens.  Compact, light, and handy for
travel.  I use it as a manual-focus lens on a F3, but it has worked
perfectly on an autofocus N90.  Surprisingly good optical quality for an
inexpensive optic.  This is the 2nd model of this lens with the more
traditional-looking design (looks like a metal lens although it is
plastic).  Lens mount is stainless steel.  Purchased new in 1994, still
looks like new, with caps, box, instructions.  $125 plus $10 UPS in USA.
 Please e-mail me privately.  Thanks for your time.

Andy Morang
Vicksburg, Mississippi
morang@magnolia.net