Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:06:25 -0400

The last time we did the Tilley Hat thread, it turned out that the only
folks who would admit to wearing hats were bald guys.  Now, allow me to
enquire on this point again:  are there any of the hirsute among our number
who actually wear hats?

I admit to a tremendous prejudice against hats and never wear them.  But I
am blessed with what the Good Lord intended, a decent head of hair.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!