Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at 2000's Photokina!!!
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:02:35 -0700

Don't you find it peculiar that Leica would just announce a new "M Campaign"
including a major new 60 page brochure (as discussed here over the last
couple of days and shown on the official Leica websites) with no mention of
an M7, if, in fact, there's an M7 ready to go?

I'm not saying it couldn't happen - just that it sounds strange to me.

Bryan