Subject: Re: [Leica] New member Looking for help
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 06:44:20 +0200

Tim,

Back in January I posted a "reading list" on the LUG. You can find it in the
archives on the following URL:

http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/view.cgi?ln=leicausers&sp=581&q=wajsman&a=1&o=0&x=9&y=12&ci=c126106971&mid=61473

If you want really complete stuff, then the Lager books are hard to beat. In my
January message I mistyped his phone number; the area
code is 201, not 210 as stated there.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Sharon & Tim Ward wrote:

> Greetings;
> I am a new member to this group and I need some help. Can anyone tell me
> where I might find some sort of list that tells me what all or most of the
> Leica/Leitz accessories are and what their function is? If there is some book
> or catalog available I would happily purchase one. I have an M2 system I am
> trying to build and the subject of lens hoods, filters and so on is a bit
> crazy trying to figure it out.I have a 35/3.5 summaron;50/1.5 summarit; and
> 90/2.8 elmarit. I would like to obtain hoods and filters.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Tim

- --
Nathan Wajsman