Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at 2000's Photokina!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:42:31 -0700

Stephen Gandy wrote:

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
> > David Morton wrote:
> > ><Snip>  Without a source, Stephen Gandy's claim is meaningless.
> >
> > My point exactly!
> > Mark Rabiner
>
> Oh really, is that so?
>
> Just what makes you junior rocket scientists qualified to make such
> expert knowledgeable  statements?><Snip>
>
> Stephen Gandy

Sir: you claim in your incredibly crass, arrogant manner that you are too
"angry" to now name your sources. You don't have any sources. You have numerous
thin theories as to why this should happen. Nothing more. You are angry because
you have been caught in a lie. You are a liar sir. An arrogant liar.

I have not heard your name before hours ago. I doubt I will be hearing it soon.
I have sources which tell me that Leica will soon not be linking to your site
(if that is the case now I looked and I can't find it) but I am too angry to
mention them just now.
Mark Rabiner